- CME (Continuous Medical Education programs for physicians.
- Supporting International Medical Graduates (IMGs) through various workshops.
- Mentor-ship programs for high school and undergrad students.
- Health care workshops for general public on various health topics.
- MDI Health Expo 2019 in collaboration with MOSAIC Primary Care Network: 40 physicians under one roof providing information on different health topics. We provided information regarding local health resources and promoted the concept of Patient Medical Home.
- Disaster relief program: In 2017/2018 through this program we provided medical support to refugees in Bangladesh. We supported a medical camp for six months. Three of our female physician members went to Bangladesh to work in refugees camps. We feel very proud that one the female physician has been nominated for Nobel peace prize.